Submit your breakthrough product or project today and celebrate Earth Day 2024 as an E+E Leader Award Winner
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / November 7, 2023 / Environment + Energy Leaders is pleased to announce a call for entries for the annual E+E Leaders Awards program, which celebrates corporate pioneers in sustainability, energy efficiency, and corporate social responsibility. We invite companies and organizations passionate about these ideals to participate in innovative products, services and projects. This prestigious awards program works with an honorary panel of judges drawn from multiple industries to review and score each entry received, providing a robust platform to showcase contributions as an integral part of business philosophy. We provide a platform for
Improved experience with new user-friendly platform We’ve revamped our award process with a new, user-friendly platform that allows entrants to edit, improve and perfect their entries until the final deadline of January 15, 2024. This enhancement ensures that your submissions are presented in the most favorable manner. , reflects a high standard of your performance.
Investing in excellence The entry fee of $795 per entry is an investment in maintaining the respected nature of these awards, with all fees going toward administrative costs.
2024 Categories – Broader and more inclusive categories The 2024 Environment + Energy Leadership Awards has expanded its scope and introduced new categories to encompass a diverse range of innovations across industries.
– Business and Infrastructure Solutions: Celebrating hardware, furniture, and technology created for use in businesses, buildings, and campuses that promote sustainability and improved energy outcomes.
– Consumer and residential solutions: Showcasing consumer and residential products designed with the environment and energy efficiency in mind, from retail stores to restaurants, appliances to personal care products.
– Software and cloud solutions: Focuses on software and cloud technologies that push the boundaries of sustainability, energy management, and operational efficiency.
– Energy innovation: Showcasing forward-thinking projects at the forefront of energy efficiency, renewable energy or energy management innovation.
– Environmental impact: Demonstrate good practices that have a material impact on the environment in line with ESG principles.
– Software implementation: spotlights a specific project’s software rollout and shows how a team handled a strategic software implementation to solve a specific software business challenge.
Important dates on the calendar
Now accepting entries: October 16, 2023
Entry deadline: January 15, 2024
Winners notified: March 29, 2024
Announcement of winners: April 22, 2024 (Earth Day)
E+E Leader Solutions Summit: June 4-5, 2024
Start your application today to join this prestigious awards program, which annually recognizes the best companies in the field of environmental and energy excellence.
To learn more about the Environment + Energy Leadership Awards program, application guidelines, or to start your entry, visit Environment + Energy Leadership Awards.
About Environment + Energy Leader
Environmental+Energy Leader provides news, best practices, and research to influence and inform C-suite executives, presidents, vice presidents, and top-level executives on sustainability, energy efficiency, and ESG. . With our loyal readership and extensive social media presence, we are at the forefront of driving meaningful change in corporate sustainability.
Environment + Energy Leader
Check out more multimedia and other ESG storytelling from Environment+Energy Leader at 3blmedia.com.
Spokesperson: Environment + Energy Leader
sauce: Environment + Energy Leader
View source version at accesswire.com.