Help us keep One Green Planet free and independent. Together, we will ensure that our platform remains a hub for supporting ideas committed to fighting for a sustainable, healthy and compassionate world. Please support us to keep our mission strong.
Shane and Forever 21 – two major players in the highly unsustainable and unethical fast fashion industry – are teaming up in a new deal that could wreak even more havoc on the planet.
Shein could also move from being an exclusive e-commerce brand to selling clothing in Forever 21 stores. Forever 21 is already producing unsustainably cheap clothing, and it’s doing it too fast.And now Shane will help the company produce clothing It’s even faster.
Before this deal is finalized, scientists need to study how it will affect the environment, especially our already unstable climate.
Sign this petition to urge the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) to investigate the environmental impacts of this agreement.
To keep your voice heard, please sign these other petitions:
Tiny Rescue’s There’s Only One Green Planet T-Shirt: Climate Collection
Simple ways to help the planet:
- Reduce meat intake: download food monsteris the largest plant-based recipe app on the App Store that helps you reduce your environmental footprint, save animals, and get healthy. You can also purchase hard or soft copies. Favorite Vegan Cookbook.
- Reduce the footprint of fast fashion. Take action against fast fashion pollution and take the initiative by supporting sustainable and circular brands. tiny rescue Raise awareness about important issues through zero-waste recycled clothing designed to be returned and remade over and over again.
- Supporting independent media: Public funding gives us a better chance of continuing to provide high quality content.Please think about it supports us By donating!
- Sign the petition: Your voice matters! Turn your petition into a victory by signing the latest list. Must sign the petition To help people, animals and the planet.
- Stay informed: Subscribe to get the latest news and important articles on topics related to animals, environment, sustainable living, food, health and human benefits. our newsletter!
- Please do what you can: Reduce waste, plant trees, eat local, travel responsibly, reuse things, say no to single-use plastics, recycle, vote wisely, switch to cold washing, fossil Ditch fuel, conserve water, shop wisely, donate when you can, grow food, volunteer, save energy, compost. And don’t forget about microplastics and microbeads that can be found in common household and personal care products.