PR Newswire has rounded up this week’s most newsworthy environmental industry press releases, including data showing the past 12 months of record heat.
new york, November 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published every week, it can be difficult to stay on top of everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the environmental industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, we’ve rounded up the week’s can’t-miss stories.
The list below includes the headings (with links to the full text) and excerpts from each article. Click on the press release heading to access the accompanying downloadable multimedia assets.
- October 2023 The hottest 12 months on record
In 170 countries, average temperatures during this period exceeded 30-year benchmarks, exposing 7.8 billion people, or 99% of humanity, to above-average warmth.only Iceland and lesotho Temperatures were lower than normal.
- Clarins X Malibu Foundation hosts Replant Love 2023 to plant first microforest in the Santa Monica Mountains
The planted microforest contains a total of 500 carefully selected new plants, which los angeles county. This will also act as a seed bank and lead to the planting of additional local microforests, including three of his funded by Clarins.
- Princeton New Energy (PNE) secured $16 million Series A funding to advance direct recycling technology for lithium-ion batteries
PNE’s flagship innovation is the Low Temperature Plasma Assisted Separation Process (LPAS™). This is a patented technology that significantly reduces costs, environmental waste and carbon emissions typically associated with recycling lithium-ion batteries.
- Pilot of innovative hybrid direct air capture technology begins as carbon management solution scales up across the U.S.
The two-stage system removes water vapor and captures CO2 from the dry air stream. The CO2 is then compressed for transport, storage, or use, and the water vapor is condensed into liquid water for reuse.
- Water.org provides 60 million people with access to safe water and sanitation
The organization’s work enables financial institutions and other partners to extend lending to families, businesses, and service providers, resulting in more efficient and scalable solutions and safe water and sanitation. Loans will be available as a tool to facilitate access to.
- Agroforestry Coalition releases farm bill recommendations, highlighting why agroforestry is a priority solution for resilient agriculture
Coalition leaders say agroforestry systems, which incorporate trees and other perennial crops on farms and ranches, have the potential to absorb and store more carbon from the atmosphere, while improving agricultural economics, biodiversity and climate extremes. They say there is tremendous potential to build resilience and transform U.S. agriculture.
- yes San FranciscoUrban Sustainability Challenge selects top innovators to help revitalize San Francisco
The 14 solutions consider the potential to breathe new life and add value to buildings, infrastructure and outdoor areas through sustainable construction, green energy, water conservation, waste management, vertical farming, urban forest management and more. Selected.
- Royal Commission for the Arabian Leopard Conservation Breeding Program in AlUla welcomes seven new leopards
RCU has welcomed new arrivals over the past five months, bringing the total number of Arabian leopards at the center to 27. This is almost double the 14 Arabian leopards that existed when RCU began its project to protect the species in 2020.
- Trace Genomics and EarthOptics introduce new precision in carbon measurements
“By combining our high-resolution TraceCARBON data with EarthOptics’ spectral imaging capabilities, we are creating a precedent-setting project that will help the agriculture industry measurably increase soil carbon sequestration and create more sustainable and renewable supply chains.” “We can provide insight that we don’t have before,” he said. Poornima ParameswaranCEO and co-founder of Trace Genomics.
Read more of the latest environmental releases from PR Newswire and stay updated with key press releases by following: @PRNenv on Twitter.
Helping journalists stay up to date on industry news
These are just some of the recent press releases that consumers and media should be aware of. Journalists can use PR Newswire for Journalists to set up a custom newsfeed to receive notifications of releases relevant to their coverage area.
Once registered, reporters, bloggers, and freelancers will have access to the following features: free Features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed and get relevant news delivered straight to your inbox. Customize your news feed based on keywords, industry, subject matter, geography, and more.
- Photos and videos: Download thousands of multimedia assets to include in your next story.
- Subject matter experts: Visit ProfNet, our database of industry experts, to connect as a source of information or as a citation in an article.
- Related resources: Read and subscribe to Beyond Bylines, a blog focused on journalists and bloggers, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire
PR Newswire is the industry’s leading press release distribution partner with unparalleled global reach to over 440,000 newsrooms, websites, direct feeds, journalists and influencers, available in over 170 countries and 40 languages is. PR Newswire has award-winning content services, integrated media newsroom and microsite products, a suite of investor relations services, paid listings and social sharing tools to solve modern challenges facing PR and communications teams. We have a comprehensive catalog of solutions. For 70 years, PR Newswire has been the preferred destination for brands to share their most important news stories with the world.
If you have any questions, please contact our team below. [email protected].
Source PR Newswire